Born: United States of America, Florida, November 1st, 1993
- Emmanuel College, College Studies, Public Policy. Boston, Massachusetts, 2014.
- Suffolk University, Bachelor of Arts, Government and Public Policy – Magna Cum Laude, Sigma Lambda. Boston, Massachusetts, 2016.
- The George Washington University Law School, Juris Doctor, Washington, DC., 2019.
- Legal advice on the sale of shares of one of the most prestigious restaurants in the Republic of Panama.
- Legal advice on estate planning through corporate structures.
- Legal advice on the process of renewal of registration as an international reinsurer at the Superintendency of Insurance and Reinsurance of the Republic of Panama.
- Legal advice in the international cargo and logistics sector.
- Legal advice in the import and wholesale distribution of food and alcoholic beverages.
- Legal advice in the sanitary registration process of cosmetic products.