Irma Herrea Lee
Head of Operations - Swiss Office
Born: Panama, Republic of PanamaEducation:
- Universidad Lationamericana de Ciencia y Tecnología (ULACIT) – Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (1992)
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners, Certificate in International Trust Management (2009)
- VisionCompliance, Certificate Compliance Officer, LBA (2015)
- CEFCO (Centre Romand en Formation Continue), Certificate Business Coordinator (2017)
Irma Herrera Lee leads the Swiss office, providing services in company formation and Management for multiple jurisdictions, Panama Private Interest Foundation, Trust and fiduciary services to professional intermediaries worldwide. Her client portfolio includes bank institutions, law firms, trust companies, familiy office, external asset managers, among others
Mrs Herrera Lee has 28 years’ experience in business development and is responsible for connecting business partners to drive cross-selling opportunities.
Prior to joining Quijano & Associates in 2010, Irmas has held several leadership positions in global independent trustee companies and corporate service providers.
- Opened, organized and managed a representative office in Hong Kong exceeding all sales goals each year
- Re-structured and managed the European sales office of a corporate service provider in Luxembourg and Geneva, Switzerland
- Opened, organized and managed one of the five Business Lines of a global independent trustee company in Geneva, Switzerland
Mrs Herrera Lee is a dynamic sales individual and a highly experienced Executive who has demonstrated tenacity in building new business, obtaining new clients, securing customer loyalty and forging strong relationship with external business partners.