Jaime E. Sánchez R
Born: Panama, Republic of Panama, October 29th, 1977.
Admitted: 2000, Panama.
Admitted: 2000, Panama.
- Universidad Santa María La Antigua, Bachelor In Law And Political Science, 1999
- Georgetown University, 2000
- American University, International Business Program. Master Of Laws, 2001
- Panama Bar Association
- Drafted legal opinion on different legal issues related to the jurisdiction of the Republic of Panama.
- Organized companies in a various jurisdictions, including Belize, Bermuda, Bahamas, British Virgin Islands (BVI), Cyprus, Delaware, Hong Kong, Nevada, Malta, Seychelles and Panama.
- Filed and monitored documents, real estate transactions and vessel mortgages in the Public Registry.
- Prepared documents required by law for legal transactions, including sales and mortgages.
- Handled and assisted clients in Intellectual Property transactions, inclusive of licensing, and royalties agreements.
- Registered vessel’s in the Panamanian Merchant Marine.
- Complex Trust and estate planning transactions to foreign individuals, and international multinational organizations.
- Assisted various multinational clients in respect of their operations in Panama, and their respective business operations.
- Banking and Finance practice, provided legal advice to financial institutions, including banks, investment banking units, Capital Markets Companies, and brokerage firms.
- Assisted different clientele in public bid processes within the Republic of Panama, inclusive of large infrastructure projects.
- Handled different merger and acquisition transactions within the Automotive, Financial, Education, Energy Industry, and wholesale Industry.
- Assisted several complex Dispute Resolution and Conciliation processes for several large companies within the Republic of Panama.
- Energy and Oil practice, assisting clients across the renewable energy spectrum, including hydro, solar, on and off-shore wind. Advised clients on the purchase and sale of existing infrastructure assets, as well as on the siting, development, permitting and financing of power generating facilities.
- Project Finance and Development practice.
- Republic of Panama, Ministry Tourism, external Legal Counsel.
- Republic of Panama, Ministry of Industry and Commerce external Legal Counsel.
- Inter-American Development Bank (IADB) Consultant.