Jorge A. Quijano R.
Born: Panama, Republic of Panama, January 5th 1977.
Admitted: 2001, Panama.
- Universidad Santa María La Antigua, Bachelor in Law and Political Sciences, 2001
- Cardiff University, Wales, Uited Kingdom – Master of Maritime Law, 2002
- Universidad de Panama – Master of Labor Law, 2007
- Panama Bar Association
- Panama Maritime Law Association (APADEMAR)
- Panama Maritime Law Instructor
- Legal advice and representation of a local entertainment company in claims before the Consumer Protection and Competition Defense Authority.
- Legal labour and commercial advice and representation to prestigious restaurant chains in the Republic of Panama.
- Advice and legal representation to a slot machines manufacturer company in the Republic of Panama.
- Legal representation of Maritime Training Centers, Shipping Agencies and Ship Classification Societies before the Maritime Authority of Panama.
- Legal advice to Marine or Seafarers' Placement Agencies before the Ministry of Labor in the Republic of Panama.
- Judicial Representation in Execution Processes of Privileged Maritime Credits before the Maritime Courts of Panama and the Maritime Appeals Court.
- Judicial representation of financial entities and maritime service providers in request of conservative or general protection measures against Panamanian flag vessels before the Maritime Courts of the Republic of Panama.
- Judicial representation in Customs Fraud processes before the National Customs Authority, Airport Zone and further request of returns of sums of money withheld by the Ministry of Economy and Finance and the National Bank of Panama.
- Legal representation of foregin citizens in Expulsion Processes before the National Migration Service.