Julio A. Quijano B.
Born:Panama, Republic of Panama, November 9th, 1963.
Admitted: 1994, Panama.
- Hill School, Pottstown, Pennsylvania, 1982.
- Colgate University, Bachelor Of Arts, 1986.
- Tulane University, Juris Doctor, 1989.
- Panama Bar Association
- Society of Primerus Law Firms
- International Lawyers Network (ILN)
- Geneva Group International (GGI)
- His enterprising character is one of the main causes of the firm’s international recognition as a provider of legal services.
- With a native speaker knowledge of English and Spanish, one of the reasons of his success and that of the firm’s constant expansion, is Mr. Quijano’s firm belief that the lawyer always has to have in mind the client’s specific personal needs.
- Under his management, Quijano & Associates has become a exclusive representative of the following professional networks: The International Lawyers Network, The Geneva Group International, The International Society of Primerus Law Firms and International Referral (IR Global).
- In 2021, granted the Eduardo Morgan Award by the National Bar Association of the Republic of Panama in recognition of more than thirty (30) years of outstanding performance in the Area of Corporate Law.
- Quijano & Associates has offices in Switzerland, British Virgin Islands, Belize and Seychelles, and two representation offices in Hong Kong and Liechtenstein, besides the central offices in the Republic of Panama.