Born: Panama, Republic of Panama, September 18, 1981
- ISAE - Universidad De Panamá, Bachelor in Law and Political Sciences, 2009
- Universidad Latina de Panamá, Trusts, their legal and administrative structure.
- Universidad Santa María La Antigua, Postgraduate in Business Administration and Finance, 2015)
- International Federation of Consulting Engineers (FIDIC), Certification in Engineering and Construction Contracts, 2016.
- Institute of Legal Studies and Research (INEJ), Nicaragua, Public Law with mention in Public Procurement, 2017.
- Institute of Legal Studies and Research (INEJ), Nicaragua, PPostgraduate in Regulatory Compliance, 2020.
- FIDIC Certification - Module 1
- Director of Legal Department of the Ministry of Public Works and Panama’s Fire Department.
- Legal Advisor to public, private and mixed entities, as well as to the Panama Savings Fund, of the Ministry of Economy and Finance.
- Representative of the Republic of Panama in Mixed Companies where the Panama is a shareholder (ENA, ENSA, ETESA).
- Representative of the Republic of Panama in country trusts, Tariff Stabilization Fund (FET), Energy Compensation Fund (FACE), Disability, Aging and Death, Madden-Colon Management, Guarantee and Investment Trusts.
- Participation in the drafting of specifications and legal advice on different matters for the country’s projects, such as the Amador Convention Center, Specialized Technical Institute (ITSE), Design and Construction of the Fourth Bridge over the Panama Canal, Design and Construction of the highway to Darien, the Southern Highway (Corredor Sur), Panama Children's Hospital, among others.
- Legal Advice on Public and Private Tenders, Claims and Challenge Processes. Preparation and presentation at the National Assembly of Panama for the approval of different Drafts of Law and Executive Decrees.
- Procedures at the Panama Maritime Authority, to obtain sea-bottom concessions linked to the development of the tourism sector, as well as flagging of ships and telecommunications licenses.
- Procedures at the Civil Aeronautics Authority, to obtain certificates for the operation and exploitation of the aeronautical workshop.
- Procedures at the Public Services Authority, to obtain Telecommunication Licenses.
- Partner of Dimas, Castillo & Ulloa among its clients Decore (DECO IMPORT, S.A.) Textiles Mundiales, Alfombras Mundiales, Hormigón Express, S.A., Blasco Seguridad, S.A., Sip Móvil, S.A.
- Teaching experience at Universidad Latina de Panamá.