Born: Panama, Republic of Panama, October 1st, 1986.
Admitted: 2010, Panama.
Admitted: 2010, Panama.
- Universidad Santa Maria La Antigua, Bachelor in Law And Political Science, 2010
- Universidad Santa Maria La Antigua, Secondary area of concentration “International Business”, 2010
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, Certificate in International Trust Management, 2013
- Lund University, Sweden. Master Programme in European Business Law, 2015
- University of Michigan, USA. Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills, 2015
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, Certificate in Trust Creation Law & Practice, 2016
- Acted as project coordinator and legal advisor within a sustainable energy project, related to the obtainment of Truism Investment Concession, where deadlines and goals had to be met within a specific time frame. Lobbying formed part of my duties, which ultimately provide us a wider knowledge of the development area and local community needs, obtaining the desired integration (community/project).
- Head advisor for the mobility of international workers within a multinational pharmaceutical company (Northern Europe). Advisor for Company tax compliance assessment, drawing up detailed project plans, including milestones and timelines, formulation of strategies to achieve the targeted goals, while managing risks and complying with government laws and national/international regulations.
- Establishment of Asian Multinational Maritime Company at the Republic of Panama, including the mobility of their international workforce, identify, assess, and manage key Business Ethics and Compliance risks (including internal and external inspections) in collaboration with key stakeholders. Assist in and coordinate projects, acquisitions, and strategic alliances in co-operation with Corporate Legal, Global Legal.
- Numerous years of experience in providing fiduciary services as well as in the management and administration of diverse structures made up of trusts, private interest foundations and corporations constituted in the different jurisdictions where we have a presence.
- Legal assistance for successful families and entrepreneurs around the world, assisting them structuring their assets in a way that will preserve their wealth now and for future generations.
- Vast experienced working with international clients as well as specializing in issues of wealth preservation and distribution.
- Working with a broad range of clients, including professional and individual trustees, executors and administrators, banks, beneficiaries (both individual and charities), among others.