Born: Panama, Republic of Panama, January 16th 1992.
- American University, Bachelor of Arts 2013
- Tulane University, Juris Doctor 2016
- Provided legal counsel to private financial clients on the incorporation and continuation of companies and trusts within the jurisdictions of Panama, BVI, Bahamas, Belize, Cayman Florida, Seychelles, and the UK, amongst others.
- Participated in the legal team for the buyers on an acquisition transaction of the largest single university in Panama from an international conglomerate whose specialty is investment and operation of higher education institutions.
- Responsible for providing legal guidance and counsel to clients looking to structure trusts and their by-laws and regulations, providing for effective succession plans.
- Contributed to the Due Diligence process of a transaction involving a private nautical vessel registered in BVI.
- Provided legal counsel and document drafts for a private client in the Education business, allowing for the successful suspension and/or termination of commercial contracts during the COVID-19 pandemic.